BY PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO TUDOR OR OTHERWISE USING OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY AND OUR WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Who We Are
The Information We Collect and Use
Additional Purposes For Which We Collect And Use Information
When We May Share Information With Others
Accessing and Updating Your Information
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us
When we use the term “Tudor" or "we," "us" or "our", we mean to refer collectively to the Tudor group of companies, including Tudor Investment Corporation.
When we use the term “Personal Information” we mean information that can be used to identify you as an individual person. We collect Personal Information through your use of our Sites. We collect and use two categories of information.
1. Personal Information You Provide To Us
We collect personal information when you choose to share that information with us.
• When you submit identifiable comments or other content to us, we collect whatever information you supply and use this information to communicate with you if requested, and otherwise fulfil the purpose of the content submission.
• If you submit an application for employment with Tudor online, we will collect information including your contact details, work history, employment needs and interests, and anything relevant to the job for which you are applying.
2. Information Collected Automatically
Logging Functionality: As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We generally only use this data for purposes such as security, fraud detection, and protecting our rights.
Most Internet browsers allow you to remove or manage cookie functions and adjust your privacy and security preferences. For information on how to do this, access the “help” menu on your Internet browser, or visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies. Please note, however, that disabling our cookies may result in your inability to take full advantage of all of the features of our Sites.
In addition to the uses described above, we may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
• Operating our business;
• Contacting you to respond to your requests or inquiries and provide user support;
• Contacting you about programs, products, or services that we believe may be of interest to you, new product or service announcements or event invitations;
• Conducting market research, surveys, and similar inquiries to help us understand trends and user needs across product categories or user groups;
• Creating, improving and developing our products and services;
• Preventing, investigating, or providing notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of Personal Information, our website or data systems; or to meet legal obligations;
• Investigating and resolving disputes and security issues and enforcing our Terms & Conditions and other agreements;
• Any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
Service Providers: We share your Personal Information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf or for your benefit, such as web hosting, providing our investor portal or to verify user data.
Legal Process, Safety and Terms Enforcement: We may disclose your Personal Information to legal or government regulatory authorities in response to their requests for such information or to assist in investigations. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties in connection with claims, disputes or litigation, when otherwise required by law, or if we determine its disclosure is necessary to protect the health and safety of you or us, or to enforce our legal rights or contractual commitments that you have made.
Business Transfers: Your Personal Information may be disclosed as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets, including bankruptcy proceedings, and could be transferred to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction. It may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on any affected website of any change in ownership or uses of Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding Personal Information about you.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you wish to opt out of receiving any communications, you may do so at any time by contacting us using our contact information below.
You may review your Personal Information that is readily accessible through our Sites or contact us to request that it be updated by using the contact information below. You may request a copy of the information which we hold about you (for which we may charge you a small fee for large or complex requests). In addition, if you would like to access, verify, correct, update or delete your e-mail address, mailing address or other personal information with us please contact us directly.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or data retention policies, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your Personal Information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your account with us. Continued use of our Sites, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Tudor Investment Corporation
200 Elm Street
Stamford, CT 06902-3800
Telephone: (203) 863-6700